Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The One Where We Decide Part 2

I felt I should split up the post because it was getting very long….so here is part 2!

Mr. Gator thought it would be wise to visit our future home and school as well as see the most famous firework show while we were there, which by the way is a very nerve racking in itself, but that’s for another post.
See the massive amount of people

On our trolly tour around the city
Let me start off by saying I like cold but I don’t like COLD. When we first got there during the dead heat of the summer, or at least it was everywhere else in the nation, I was worried when I reached for my sweater. Now it was not snowing or even close to freezing, but there was a very nice cool breeze with a temperature around mid to low 60s.

I was worried. Then I started thinking about how I would ever manage bringing baby gator up there when I won’t even be able to handle it. 

Here are my current concerns:

1) Will I freeze when I walk outside

2) Will baby gator be mad at me and Mr. Gator for bringing them out of the sweat as soon as you walk outside August in the swampland to the start wearing coats September in the yankee’s north

3) Will I be able to drive in the snow if we decide to bring a car

4) According to Mr. Gator a cajun accent sometimes slips out of me, will I develop a yankee accent on top of my already southern/now slightly cajun accent while I live there (gross)

No comments:

Post a Comment