Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The One With The Arrival

Well my sweet baby gator has arrived! Everything went perfectly; we cannot thank you enough for all of your prayers! God has definitely blessed us! He came one week and one day early. Mr. Gator's coworker had a crawfish boil on Friday, so we decided to have a fun night out....little did we know just what kind of fun we would have!

The day of course started out normally: I went grocery shopping (luckily), picked up Mr. Gator's dry cleaning, and when Mr. Gator came home we went on a walk around the neighborhood, and then left for a crawfish boil (some have speculated this is why I went into labor, but I disagree...the crawfish were not that spicy). ALL of these events were a terrible idea after the fact because they made me exhausted, again little did I know just how exhausted I would end up being that night!

I went into labor around 9:30 pm and my baby gator, Jack, took his first breath at 3:04 pm the next day!



My mom, my sister, John's parents, and his brother made the super long trip in the middle of the night for the arrival of baby gator and they all made it in time! I'm pretty sure there was lots of speeding involved....






 
Since his arrival he has been a perfect little newborn gator. He is starting to sleep really well at night and is getting pretty good at posing for pictures!
 

 
And he even has made friends quickly :)
 
Thank you all so much for you love, support, prayers, and all of your sweet messages! We can't wait for you all to meet him!

 


4 comments:

  1. He is too handsome!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Megan! I can't wait to watch him grow on your blog! I see a little of you in the second to last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallie looks like a giant in that last picture... a cute giant but a giant...

    ReplyDelete