We did it. We are finished unboxing.
There may be a "new" box that I put decorations in for the time being, but we are finished!
Thank you for letting me take a short break from blogging. After we got here and the movers came and left,
everything became really really crazy.
everything became really really crazy.
Boxes were crushed during the move.
Things in said boxes were damaged in different ways.
The damaged goods all had to be memorialized with pictures. Just kidding, but we did have to document with pictures and write evvvvvvvrything down, which took longer than I would have preferred.
These goods all had to be fixed or replaced as well.
It felt like a never ending process, but we are finally finished! Can I get a whoop?
It felt like a never ending process, but we are finally finished! Can I get a whoop?
But even more exciting than being finished unpacking, two very special things happened (besides the whole moving in/starting a new life in a new city/exploring new things).
1. Baby gator started eating solid food! Which created a whole mess of fun/problems.
2. Baby gator turned five months old!


The second picture is precious! What a great smile!
ReplyDelete