Last night was our very last trip from the great state to the swampland.
For our going away present, both states gave us lots of traffic (luckily no one was hurt, it was only construction traffic I think). So in response to the traffic, we left them a stinky diaper. You're welcome!
Mr. Gator and I have always (for the most part) enjoyed our trips back and forth. Gives us good chance to talk. On this particular trip we remembered all the fun we had in the swampland and all the things we forgot to do. We enjoyed the view on the ride as always and soaked it all up for the very last time. We had lots of laughs (including baby gator) and a few cries (baby gator).
We feel so blessed that God brought us here and introduced us to so many lifelong friends. We will cherish this place forever, which is something I never thought I would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment